Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is the most cash you have received in a PWE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jun 30, 2010
The recent post about the most expensive card you received got me thinking about this. I will start.

A few years ago this happened. Sold a vintage World Series program and the buyer sent about 450.00 cash from Japan.....The Japanese culture is a very honest and trusting society.

A few weeks later I sold another vintage World series program for 700 dollars and the buyer from the US sent 7-100 dollar bills in a PWE....

FWIW.Neither buyer had tracking or delivery confirmation. PWE left in mailbox. Amazing!!

Bryan

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Not as high as the OPs, but I once sold a card on ebay and received $80 in cash for it. The buyer had several thousand feedback, so he wasn't a newbie.

Jun 30, 2010
Atlanta Sports Cards has an international buyer who buys the cup and exquisite. The payments come 10k at a time in a fedex envelope.

I have had a few orders for larger amounts and payments came in cash but insured and trackable. I was mainly asking about a non traceable in an envelope with only a stamp..

Your example is still very impressive..very trusting

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I sold a leaf certified babe ruth jersey card on ebay. Way before i had paypal so it was money order or cash. A guy from brooklyn sent a really fat envelope with 380.00 dollars.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Shouldn't ever send cash. Since it's not insurable. If you insist on sending it, I would use one of the security envelopes and wrap cash in paper. I've sent a few dollars and also use a top loader. Nothing more than $5.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
PWE wise, I've sent and received $20s before. I rarely do it, and only as a last resort.

I also only send 1 bill PWE, wrapped in paper, and tape the back.

Never had an issue, but you can never be too careful.

Why in God's name would you send cash?? Just out of curiosity how old are you?

I have said this many times...I dont have Paypal!! Thats why

I am 23...I send cash because I dont use Paypal at this time, and I dont see a need for it

I dont buy on Ebay so whats the point in having it?

I have sent cash over 20 times and never has it not arrived safe
[MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION] would you like to comment on this?

Last edited:

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
You can use PayPal online and most stores take it as well. If you go to a card show you can pay sellers if no cash. Also buying/selling anything at all.

This notice is required by law.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
I have said this many times...I dont have Paypal!! Thats why

I am 23...I send cash because I dont use Paypal at this time, and I dont see a need for it

I dont buy on Ebay so whats the point in having it?

I have sent cash over 20 times and never has it not arrived safe
@ASTROBURN would you like to comment on this?

Why don't you use Ebay and why don't you use Paypal? Ebay is the greatest source in the world for card collectors and Paypal is the easiest way to pay. You do understand why this sounds odd don't you?

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
You use the internet to pay. They used to have debit cards that you could use whenever someone paid you, not sure if they still have them or not? I use their App all the time too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts