Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~Saturday Morning Thread!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

1a3a9b7d-28b8-4e06-803e-4c992ff2feb4_zps09c44835.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

Got one Tribute 1/1 this morning officially on eBay and still working on the other via the member here... don't think it'll work, so I won't win that one.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Nice Mac! [MENTION=2549]cbrandtw[/MENTION] I offered for a $65 for a card. Seller countered $80. I countered $75. They reply with $82. I come up to $80 (their original offer) then they reply with $85. Was I wrong? I always thought you were supposed to negotiate?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Nice Mac! @cbrandtw I offered for a $65 for a card. Seller countered $80. I countered $75. They reply with $82. I come up to $80 (their original offer) then they reply with $85. Was I wrong? I always thought you were supposed to negotiate?

Jesus, so frustrating. Was it with a member?

I can't process how I can't get a deal done with a member for his 1/1 Belle and he has to go eBay LOL! I mean it's almost insulting and to make it worse, I just won the similar card this morning, so we KNOW the value via eBay... I mean I'm just in utter shock. I will not be bidding on the card because if I can't work a deal here, no chance I show my cards (which I have) and then run the risk of getting shilled or gamed.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Good morning all, apparently my wife and I are going to pickup a card she has been making payments on behind my back, I wonder what it is. Will post a pic when I get it.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
I don't think it was a member here, as I don't think they would have started raising price. It just doesn't make sense to me why when I came to their offer they raised the price?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Have an eye appointment this morning. I have glasses, but never wear them. My dad is dropping his eye insurance so I figured I should go in and get it taken care of now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts