Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990 Topps Frank Thomas NNOF plus more

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Yes, if any of you can find an Acker or Biggio, I'd be really happy with you lol. Working to have these recognized by the Standard Catalog so third party graders will slab them.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
BunchOBull said:
Yes, if any of you can find an Acker or Biggio, I'd be really happy with you lol. Working to have these recognized by the Standard Catalog so third party graders will slab them.

Your sig from that site reminds me of a certain prospector-hater from the BMB.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Probably the guy whos photobucket I took the picture from lol. I'm BunchOBull on BMB too, for nearly 10 years, I've just never posted.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
trevordchi said:
BunchOBull said:

Your sig from that site reminds me of a certain prospector-hater from the BMB.

+1

is that you VY?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Just as long as you don't preach the damn MLBPA "RC" rule to those who don't give a rat's ass about it, we will forgive you for past behavior.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
BunchOBull said:
haha, man I don't even know what you are talking about, but I appreciate it.

That's the exact same thing I would say if I were VirtualYankee, realized how idiotic my anti-prospect posts were, and wanted to change my ways! :lol:

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
BunchOBull said:
I heard one time some aliens crash landed in Roswell, NM. :)

Ever been there? It's crazy. Everything in the entire town is alien themed, even the street lights.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Aaron, check out the first page of the thread on the CU forum...I posted the real deal and the most common fake...notice the fake has complete black borders around both the edge and blue box...as well as the Topps logo...in the real deal, the borders and blue box are broken...and the Topps logo is blacked out.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
BunchOBull said:
Aaron, check out the first page of the thread on the CU forum...I posted the real deal and the most common fake...notice the fake has complete black borders around both the edge and blue box...as well as the Topps logo...in the real deal, the borders and blue box are broken...and the Topps logo is blacked out.

Okay.Now I see it.I looked at it for a second the first time around but couldn't make out the difference.Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts