Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where to get card show table Showcases?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stryk

Aug 7, 2008
Wondering if anyone here has bought a Card Show Table Showcase recently. I have decided to set up every now and then at our local shows and sold all of mine off when I stopped doing shows 10 years ago. There are a few on ebay and I found one on Amazon, but didn't know if the group here had any thoughts. Wouldn't even mind getting some used ones if the price is right. Thanks.

The Third Eye

Aug 26, 2008
The Fox Valley
There was a large, clean case for sale at a local show recently. Dealer had a $45 price tag on it. I made an offer on some cards and he basically included the case for nothing.

It was a bear to carry back to my car but the price was right. How much do the new cases run?

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
you should check craigslist for used ones...sometimes new ones pop up there too..
I see them listed quite a few times in my area on there...

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Levi, with 707 Sportscards usually rents hundreds of showcases at the big shows such as the National to dealers who do not want to drag their own to the show. It might be worth your while to contact him to see if he has any to sell. I can only assume they might not be cheap based on the cost of his cards but it never hurts to ask.

https://www.707sportscards.com/

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
If Craigslist doesn't work, you could trying calling an antique mall in your area. There are always dealers closing up shop and might be getting rid of a case.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I set up twice a week in season and make my displays for low end items . It takes maybe two trips with a hand truck so I don't need heavy displays .
Lowes has small wood panels 24x24, I use 1x2's for depth and plexiglass cut to size . Looks like a jersey display .Plus I can stack on table .

Members online