Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Javier Baez

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Still kicking myself for not buying his cards in the offseason. They're white hot right now.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Still kicking myself for not buying his cards in the offseason. They're white hot right now.

Still kicking myself for not loading up on release when his base were going for less than 20$ and blues at 60$

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
This one last night was a monster. 450 feet dead center

http://www.bleachernation.com/2014/...ly-explodes-the-batters-eye-with-a-moon-shot/

Its great that's he's hitting HRs but they all seem to be on fastballs over the plate and belt high. For every home run he's swinging at a lot of really bad pitches. Needs AAA to work on pitch recognition and defense but damn is he fun to watch. Cubs haven't had someone that you had to stop what you're doing to watch them bat in a very long time!

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I'm wondering if this kid would be better off at a different position so he can focus more on pitch selection and such. His OPS and power is phenomenal, but his defense at SS and his OBP stink to high heaven.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I'm wondering if this kid would be better off at a different position so he can focus more on pitch selection and such. His OPS and power is phenomenal, but his defense at SS and his OBP stink to high heaven.

He has been moved to 2B and my guess is he'll stay there

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Heard a rumor today that the Tigers are looking at Barney and Scheirholtz

Also asking the marineers if they can have Franklin. maybe a 3 team deal?

Tigers get barney and Scheirholtz and give up who ever, and then deal Barney to Seattle for Franklin and who ever they can put in for Franklin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts