Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jon Singleton struggles with marijuana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
Too bad he doesn't play for the Rockies.

I do hope he can get his stuff together. He seems like a decent prospect.

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
How can u struggle with marijuana? U just put it up to your mouth and breathe in, pretty simple...

WJCIII

Dec 30, 2008
Marijuana is non-habit forming yet everyday people lose jobs, spouses, and friends because they can't stop smoking it. I sure hope this kid can kick his non-habit.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Marijuana is non-habit forming yet everyday people lose jobs, spouses, and friends because they can't stop smoking it. I sure hope this kid can kick his non-habit.

Yep.

People who think marijuana isnt addicting are wrong.

The drug itself is not habit forming but the feeling of being high sure is

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Yep.

People who think marijuana isnt addicting are wrong.

The drug itself is not habit forming but the feeling of being high sure is

sounds like collecting baseball cards, or any other extreme collecting. right down to the.......everyday people lose jobs, spouses, and friends because they can't stop collecting it.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
People who support marijuana as "It's not bad for you" are the biggest jokes on the intrawebs. They always come out of the woodwork on threads like these. They either have been A. smoking for years with "no ill effects", or B. "know" someone who smokes and is a doctor or CEO or something fantastic... And please don't tell us about you or your "mom" who smokes because of the cancer and now enjoys life blah, blah blah..That's not even what we are talking about here. People who have a mindset to be OK with smoking mariijuana have the uncanny ability to see past the lowered IQ scores, lack of memory, rotted teeth, horrible, foul smell, lack of initiative, increased paranoia, and that stupid laugh and squinty, red eyes that so many pot smokers have...

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
Some people have addictive personalities. If it's not happy weed they will get hooked on any number of other illicit substances.

Last edited:

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
People who support marijuana as "It's not bad for you" are the biggest jokes on the intrawebs. They always come out of the woodwork on threads like these. They either have been A. smoking for years with "no ill effects", or B. "know" someone who smokes and is a doctor or CEO or something fantastic... And please don't tell us about you or your "mom" who smokes because of the cancer and now enjoys life blah, blah blah..That's not even what we are talking about here. People who have a mindset to be OK with smoking mariijuana have the uncanny ability to see past the lowered IQ scores, lack of memory, rotted teeth, horrible, foul smell, lack of initiative, increased paranoia, and that stupid laugh and squinty, red eyes that so many pot smokers have...
Wow, this is a funny post for me. I smoked for about 10 years with "no ill effects." I eat my weed now. I actually know both a doctor who runs his own clinic and a CEO (now retired) that smoke. However, my mom has never touched the stuff to my knowledge. Now, I don't know if I would say "it's not bad for you." Smoking anything is terribly unhealthy, and anything used outside of proper moderation can be detrimental. But weed is fun and a nice distraction in my opinion.

And I have to second lance by asking "rotted teeth"?

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
sounds like collecting baseball cards, or any other extreme collecting. right down to the.......everyday people lose jobs, spouses, and friends because they can't stop collecting it.

I see what you're saying.

I'm actually for legalization but there are side effects of it especially for people with mental disorders, which are often the people who smoke it the most

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Of course it's not a cure all, even the biggest proponent has never claimed that. It has indisputable results in certain medicinal situations and only someone that refuses to educate themselves on the matter would disagree.

Members online

Latest posts