Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kinsler has bad words for the Rangers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Was just flipping through my ESPN the Magazine, and wow, does Kinsler bash the Rangers.

"Daniels is a ****** ball," he says. "He got in good with the owners and straight pushed (Nolan) Ryan out..."

"To be honest with you, I hope they go 0-162. I got friends, and I love my friends but I hope they lose their ass"

Wow

Sig40cal

Jul 23, 2012
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I hope he tells us how he really feels.....lol. I guess between him not wanting to switch positions for Profar and a couple other little things there was no love lost there.

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
It seemed like he really just hated Daniels. The funniest part to me was that when young left someone had to step up as a leader. He wasn't happy he was asked to be the team leader (since he was the longest tenured ranger left). Just shows you many guys can't lead a team. Kinsler was my favorite player after MY left, but I think he is going to have a very rough year in Detroit. His road splits have always been terrible. He will never hit 15 HRs again I bet. He did get placed on a great team though. Hope they get second in the AL!

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

Latest posts