Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~More eBay BONUS Bucks~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Double, Triple, Quad depending on what you spend. What is going on? Is eBay trying to encourage more $50 buying, I mean they keep offering all this extra cash.

Alas, I still have nothing to buy......

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Spent $1100.00 on the last 3 promotions. I am not doing it again. Wish they sent this two days ago I could have used it.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I got a 10% EBAY Bucks if I spent more than $200 last week..

That's why I decided to grab this..

ethier1.jpg

Bootstraps9

Feb 4, 2014
I got this one two. I may need to make a move on the ogando super... 220 is just ridiculous though

Ogando, Michael Young, Leonys Martin and all Texas Rangers

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
I got one the other day, but the one that these guys are receiving today, I didn't get..

It's a hit or miss promotion..
I've gotten every single one of late.
Haven't used it once.
I've rarely used them in the past and I don't spend a whole lot anymore, but i still get them.
Weird.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I got this one in my 2nd account. Haven't bought anything there for a while but it usually has the promotions when I need them. These days have been great as a seller though.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Quadruple eBay Bucks (or Double, Triple) Sale

Anyone else get this? Started yesterday at 8 am PT, ends tonight. I believe it was invite only.

I'm using it to switch the ol' gears in the collection and getting into vintage. Not completely getting out of prospects, but really need to stop punting on so many volatile rookies. Mail day posts in the near future... And let's just say I raked in some bucks.

yIVVGKgAiIAN8mXV+vb6jXD0I6CRw6dKiuri6dHuVLBERABHJBQFujuaCuMUVABERABEJDIJo0TwxNeApEBERABERABDJLIHr48OHMjiDvIiACIiACIhBiAhLCEF8chSYCIiACIpB5AhLCzDPWCCIgAiIgAiEmEG1oaAhxeApNBERABERABDJLINrY2JjZEeRdBERABERABEJMILp169YQh6fQREAEREAERCCzBP4PkfoPx8DARlcAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding––the offer is not transferable.

• Earn double eBay Bucks for any item purchased for $50.00-$99.99.
• Earn triple eBay Bucks for any item purchased for $100.00-$149.99.
• Earn quadruple eBay Bucks for any item purchased for $150.00 or more.

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 8:00AM PT on March 6, 2014, and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 7, 2014. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased which meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.

*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply.
See Terms & Conditions for details.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
BTW, if anyone (read trustworthy!) wants a BIN item hit ($200+) to save themselves 10%, LMK and send me the paypal, you will save the 10%, I get to keep the ebay bucks (8%), win win for both of us. Need to do this before 4 PM CT today, as I will be leaving work at that time and will not be able to make any eBay purchases after that time today.

NOTE: Item will NOT be purchased until your paypal is in my paypal account. I am not a credit union ;-)

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
BTW, if anyone (read trustworthy!) wants a BIN item hit ($200+) to save themselves 10%, LMK and send me the paypal, you will save the 10%, I get to keep the ebay bucks (8%), win win for both of us. Need to do this before 4 PM CT today, as I will be leaving work at that time and will not be able to make any eBay purchases after that time today.

NOTE: Item will NOT be purchased until your paypal is in my paypal account. I am not a credit union ;-)
Not sure I'll take you up on the offer (but thanks for putting it out there), BUT you're the guy I want ask about these '53 Bowman Musials:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281280743624?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT - can get around $250
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371003623017?_trksid=p2055120.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT - can get around $350

Members online

Latest posts