Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Random questions about Rangers tickets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone ever go to games in Arlington? I'm planning to go to my first Rangers game in several years, 4/19 against the White Sox. They finally placed individual games on sale. I normally like to sit in the first deck of the RF bleachers, but it says,"Tickets are not available in this price level at this time." Does anyone know if this is normal practice and they'll put this tier on sale later? There are some others also not currently for sale, and other games show the same.

And another thing, maybe this is new, but they change the price of tickets depending on the day, apparently. If I pork up for the Lower Box, it's $71 for Saturday, but only $64 for other days.

And WTF, buying online there's a $4 "convenience fee," and then there's another $3.50 "per order" fee? I don't think I've ever complained about ticket prices before, but just add $7.50 to the price of the tickets. I'm glad there's a print-at-home option, it probably costs $20 to mail them. This naked greed is appalling right now.

Members online

Latest posts