Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB Do you open a lot of packs? I am buying lower end stuff in bulk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
I have $75 total Paypal to spend on sports card singles or can pay with a money order. I am after a mixture of stars, semistars and commons. I am seeking variety. Not interested in regular base, autographs, or memorabilia cards. I like rookies, refractors, serial numbered, inserts, and parallels. The newer the product the better, with some 1990's being ok, and all sports are welcomed, including wrestling. A general idea of around what I have in mind paying delivered is $0.10 for each serial #, and $0.05 per rookie, refactor, insert, or parallel. If you want to throw in base that will be at no extra cost then I will be open to them.

So do you have cards lying around with no time or interest in messing with? Respond if you think we can work out a deal and include a decent overview of what you are offering. It would be a great plus if the cards were organized and if not I can enjoy going through them because there is nothing wrong with sorting a pile of cards and finding one or a few that make the deal even sweeter.

Brian

Members online