Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Reduced! SSP Tribute ball relic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I would be all over it if the authentication number worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Jeff - GREAT price and I wish it was a Felix one :)

Looks like ALL of the authentication stickers are not found on the MLB authentication website :( At least the recently sold and posted ones of Felix Herandez, Christian Yelich, Gerrit Cole, C.C. Sabathia and Wil Myers. A lot of the other ones the sticker is under the die cut (see David Ortiz, Yasiel Puig and others).

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
Jeff - GREAT price and I wish it was a Felix one :)

Looks like ALL of the authentication stickers are not found on the MLB authentication website :( At least the recently sold and posted ones of Felix Herandez, Christian Yelich, Gerrit Cole, C.C. Sabathia and Wil Myers. A lot of the other ones the sticker is under the die cut (see David Ortiz, Yasiel Puig and others).

Thanks for that, I figured the same. It is described on the back of the card as his first MLB hit in KC on Aug. 13, 2013 as a single to plate Jake Marisnick for the win.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Thanks for that, I figured the same. It is described on the back of the card as his first MLB hit in KC on Aug. 13, 2013 as a single to plate Jake Marisnick for the win.

Sweet card, I wish more GU cards listed the actual game they were used in. Good luck with the sale.

Members online

Latest posts