Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rainout Sportscards on Beckett Marketplace...Out of Business?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jay1065

Aug 7, 2008
Lowell, MA
I purchased a lot of cards from Rainout Sportscards from the Beckett Marketplace on Feb. 27. USPS says shipping info was received on the 28th, but there hasn't been any updates stating the cards have actually been shipped. Their store on the marketplace now loads a 404/Page Not Found error. I have an inquiry into Beckett and PayPal. Anyone else purchase from them recently?

thecardattic

Feb 28, 2014
RE: Rainout

I purchased a lot of cards from Rainout Sportscards from the Beckett Marketplace on Feb. 27. USPS says shipping info was received on the 28th, but there hasn't been any updates stating the cards have actually been shipped. Their store on the marketplace now loads a 404/Page Not Found error. I have an inquiry into Beckett and PayPal. Anyone else purchase from them recently?

We are trying to help a friend get paid back their funds or get their cards returned to them that they consigned to Rainout nearly 3 years ago and its not going very well so far

Members online

Latest posts