Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PUIG Autos and other Rookies???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
If you are a buyer do you plunk down the cash now or wait through the first month or so of the season?

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
For me it would be a case by case basis based on what I think the player will become. If I think he'll really take off, I might buy now, but if I think he's a year away then I might wait. I also try to buy more in the off-season vs in-season because you can sometimes get better deals.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'd buy Puig now. Most all of his redemptions are hitting and his autos are flooding the market.

Depending on your taste, I'd recommend the Five Star auto. You can get one for $350 or so (an Orange ref /25 will run you $1500). On-card auto, high end set, nice design
2013+5star+puig1.png

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I'd buy Puig now. Most all of his redemptions are hitting and his autos are flooding the market.

Depending on your taste, I'd recommend the Five Star auto. You can get one for $350 or so (an Orange ref /25 will run you $1500). On-card auto, high end set, nice design
2013+5star+puig1.png

Have you picked one up for your RC auto collection?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
i stopped buying Harper about a month and a half ago as the prices started creeping up and sellers started listing at a higher BIN because spring training was about to start.

If he has a slow start and prices drop again then ill buy some more otherwise im probably done for now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts