Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which current wrestlers are HOF locks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
There are obvious ones, like hhh, cena, taker, rock etc.

But what about Kane? Angle? Jeff hardy?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Lets see, aside from the big names like Cena, HHH, Rock, etc:

Randy Savage (the most glaring omission), Christian, Jericho, Dean Malenko, Rey, The New Age Outlaws, Mark Henry, RVD, Paul Heyman...those are guys that immediately come to mind

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Kane is a lock also... Angle won't be in he had possibly has a lot of personal issues... What I've always wondered is how the hof members are selected???

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Yeah Kane for sure, New Age Outlaws I hope. I think Kurt Angle will eventually. Rey Mysterio, whether he signs with WWE ever or not - Sting. Hardy Boyz will go in together once their careers are over or Jeff leaves TNA. Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are a definite lock eventually. Is Terry Funk in yet? If not, then him.

Some of the ECW originals I think will make it, either as a small group or maybe just a couple - RVD and Sabu being included for sure if not Raven and Tommy Dreamer too.. Not sure bout Sandman but he should make it too along with Taz but that's an awful large group for a bunch of guys who didn't accomplish much in WWE except RVD

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
How could I forget Hall and Nash!

They'll be in either this year or next.

Sting too, probably next year.

Id love to see The Steiner Brothers in too

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
"Devon.......GET THE TABLE!"

I would really like their wwe return.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

joshg144

Jan 6, 2014
Cena, Taker, Rock, Trips are the 4 obvious ones

It's easy to make a case for Kane, Big Show, Kurt Angle, and Randy Orton

I think Christian, Rey Mysterio, Paul Heyman, Mark Henry, Goldust, Brock, and Batista should all be in as well

Unfortunately, CM Punk will never get in if he never comes back and cleans his slate with Vince and more importantly Triple H

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
After reading some of these posts, I am shocked at the guys who AREN'T in the HoF already. I would have assumed Dean Malenko would be in, Macho Man should have been in already,
Owen Hart and Chris Benoit should be in and the same goes for one of my top 3 favorite wrestlers of all time, Sting.

There are obviously some HUGE names guaranteed entry (Triple H, the Rock, Jericho, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Kurt Angle), maybe a few tag teams (New Age Outlaws, MAYBE the Hardy Boyz) and then some guys who are on the outside looking in but 10 years from now look like guys who SHOULD be in (Rey Mysterio, Mark Henry, etc.)

I don't think Kevin Nash and Scott Hall go in UNTIL Scotty cleans himself up. I'm not sure on Lesnar or Christian. I always feel like Christian was just ambient noise in the background behind Edge and never got his just dues.

Arn Anderson IS in the HoF, but as a part of the Four Horsemen. Same for Terry Funk as part of The Funks.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Owen's wife wont let him be inducted, as she is in charge of his estate.

Bret has said that once she dies, his kids will probably want him in

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Owen definitely.. I think Benoit too but he will never make it. There seems to be a stigma with Benoit that he's a cold blooded child/wife killer.. While it may not be possible to justify what he did, he was demented and suffered from extreme brain damage. They said he was in and out of "reality" if I recall correctly. I believe he was a sick man and if in his right mind, would never have done it. It's a shame to have him erased.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
No to Benoit.

Not because he's a murderer, but he wasn't really that great, and never drew a dime.

Yeah, he was a good technician, but he wasn't charismatic, couldn't cut a promo, and was never really that over.

He was good, I just don't think he's a HOFer.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Chris Benoit should not be considered in my lifetime or any other lifetime. Period.

The baseball HoF has rapists, womanizers, racists and a possible killer or two.

I don't think his outside the ring and post career life should be brought up, but the HoF is for what they did IN the ring, not out of it, so I wouldn't let him killing his family and then himself keep him out.

You can glorify the wrestler and not the person.

Don't get me wrong, I understand it. There is NO reason for someone to do that, regardless of what is going on in their head (I still think he should have been in an institution probably 8-10 months prior to that happening), but I don't let what people do outside of their career/after they retire affect what they did while they played their sport.

I may be seeing his career through rose colored glasses though, as I thoroughly enjoyed rooting against him and watching him battle it out with Jericho a ton.

Members online