Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many have been to the TNA iMPACT Zone at Universal Studios??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Again, as in the title, how many have been to the TNA impact zone? 2 years ago when the family and I went to Orlando, I put in a request for free tickets via email and within 2 hours, they had my name waiting on their guest list. Best part, it was free! They did usher all that came in via email request in a different gate than regular Universal entrance.

Inside, it reminded me of a high school gym. The concession stand was like being at the county fair. The souvenir stand was like being at a flea market.

We had a great time, saw most of the TNA stars but the best part was after the show, they'd take pics with you.

Fordman

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I would have loved to have went, especially being free but unfortunately I'm on the other side of the country and have never made it out there and probably won't for a longgggg time

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Haven't been to the Impact Zone but I was at BFG when it was in Phoenix.

There was maybe 3,000-4,000 total people but it was awesome because they were in a small arena and if you moved to better seats the arena staff didn't care.

I'd definitely go again if they came here but I doubt they ever will

Members online

Latest posts