Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Advice on what I should do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I had two accounts on Blowout. One was suspended for three months, and at the end of the 3 months the mod told me he was extending it another 3 months for no apparent reason. Whatever, I just opened another account. Don't particularly care about their rules, I was just looking to talk cards. I ended up buying $250 worth of cards (using money orders) about a week before they discovered I had two ID's. of course, someone posted a thread asking why I was banned right when the money orders were arriving. Two members who I'd spent $100 and $85 left joked that they weren't sending the cards since I was banned. At least I took it to be a joke; two weeks later and my cards haven't arrived. I can't even log in to get their contact info. Just goes to a BANNED announcement.

Should I contact the mods? They're beyond worthless, the last time I got banned I had an active trade and I asked to have temporary access to get the address. They refused. I don't want to create another account and call the sellers out because I know they'll immediately be deleted. BO seems to enjoy protecting scammers.

I'm seriously contemplating taking Blowout Cards to small claims court. I don't care about trading under a suspended account - they facilitated two people robbing me of $185. Even if I don't win or it costs me more money to file, at least it would send a strong message.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Blowout has rules?

Aoparently warning others about a certain member who has psychotic tendencies is considered trolling, especially if that member cries to the mods every time someone speaks ill of him

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Just file a claim on your money orders and move on. Not worth the effort.

Ken, do you mean through USPS? I know how Paypal refunds work. I have no proof they didn't send the cards. I don't think DC is required

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ken, do you mean through USPS? I know how Paypal refunds work. I have no proof they didn't send the cards. I don't think DC is required

I don't know if the process changed but I won a card in 06 or 07 maybe. I paid with a money order and the guy didn't ship. I submitted a claim online which had like a $20 fee but it was a $600 MO. I got my money back in a few weeks. I'd search for you but I'm on my phone. I would just google it. Make sure you have the receipt for it though.

Jun 30, 2010
This could get interesting.........Let's see, is something going on here OP? You say currently banned.....you say the last time I got banned.......you make deals with 2 people who don't send you the cards......you allegedly make a deal with a member here and then back out......now you buy a card on ebay, supposedly pay, now someone else has your card listed....Whew, Alot of stuff going on with you OP....JUST SAYING!!!!!!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
This could get interesting.........Let's see, is something going on here OP? You say currently banned.....you say the last time I got banned.......you make deals with 2 people who don't send you the cards......you allegedly make a deal with a member here and then back out......now you buy a card on ebay, supposedly pay, now someone else has your card listed....Whew, Alot of stuff going on with you OP....JUST SAYING!!!!!!

Actually, captain accusation, I think he was saying that one of the cards he sent the money order for on blowout is NOW listed on eBay.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Sorry I can offer no help op, but there is just so much wrong with everything (banned, multiple accounts, paying with money orders) I think you need to chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on, hoping the cards some day show up.

A_Pharis

You're pretty off on the way the chain of events happened.

Will - Try filing any kind of claim you can to at least get a portion of your cash back. I won't do anything for getting them back, though. What are their screen names?

A_Pharis

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I'm seriously contemplating taking Blowout Cards to small claims court. I don't care about trading under a suspended account - they facilitated two people robbing me of $185. Even if I don't win or it costs me more money to file, at least it would send a strong message.

You can't win. You can't even sue. Read the terms of service. Amazing how often people play the legal card on these internet forums, it's almost comical.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
All I know about BO is that I have a Log-in, same as here. :lol:

But, just LMK if I can help in any way and GL man!

Members online