Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Scapegoat thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
When something goes wrong with your team like a loss or other failure's, who's your favorite person to blame or most obvious.

From last season, it has to be Matt Wilhelm, LT and Cromartie for the Chargers.

LT and Cromartie both tried to play hurt= FAIL
and
Matt Wilhelm just sucks. that is all.

Aug 29, 2008
Jeff Garcia for the Bucs. He is the reason that the Bucs couldnt get over the hump and for some reason I'm convinced the Bucs will be better without him.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Dallas Cowboys :
Jerry Jones
Wade Phillips
the penalties of Flozell Adams (credit to Vincesanity for pointing this out earlier)
Not my scapegoat, but many say TO. I say no. He is only a problem when the team plays like crap, so if they don't like it, WIN!

New York Jets :
Brett Favre

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
McCloughan has made some good picks here and there. He's probably not my biggest scapegoat.

49ers:

Offense: Jonas Jennings, Michael Robinson

Defense: Mark Roman

Coaching calls: Mike Nolan

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Green
Tice
Childress

Vikes are teaching me not to think it can't get any worse. You can throw T.Jack in there as well.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I was always blaming Roethlisberger to be quite honest lol. I am going to have to change now lol

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
the lions defense and when he was there roy williams because he is slow as dirt and really doesnt have a passion to even play the game, but hey atleast they got jerry jones to think he was good haha

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I live right outside Houston so the Texans are "my team" but I have also followed the Cowboys since I was very little (almost all my relative's are hardcore Dallas fan's). I have to disagree with anyone who blames it on TO in Dallas & they will be realizing this when the playoffs come around & the Bills are playing while the Cowboys are not (unless they sneak in the backdoor, as I personally am a fan of WR Roy Williams but in "NO WAY" can he fill TO's shoes)!

As for the Texans, we blamed whatever QB was in at the time or the non-existant secondary on Defense. I do think we improved GREATLY & am pleased with our season! I think this year we will make the playoff's & could surprise alot of people!!! :D

Members online

Latest posts