Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Confession: I DVR Raw and Smack Down

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I do, I'm a closet fan.

Happened with the game store, a HUGE percentage of these guys who play MTG watch WWE.

They turn it on the TV and The Rock was back in the game. I love that character so I started watching again and then started following Punk.

I really only stop the DVR for these guys though

Rock
Punk
Ziggler
Reigns
Ambrose
Rollins
Langston
Sandow (sad what they are doing to him)

Barring major plot stuff I can make it through three hour raw in like an hour. I would say my favorite is Ziggler and I wish they would use him properly.

jaymix79

Aug 10, 2008
I think the WWE has drawn us all back in, been secretly watching again for almost two years.

Enjoy del Rio, Ziggler (skull like a grape), Shield ans the Wyatts. Was Punk until he took his ball and went home

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I actually know several people who are wrestling fans but do not want it made public knowledge.

I don't get it.

I think its dumb that people openly admit to loving shows about a meth dealer and his drug addict accomplice/ student but will hide their love of pro wrestling

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
It takes me about 20 minutes to watch SmackDown.

I basically only stop for The Shield and Daniel Bryan.

I've been fast forwarding through every Sheamus vs Christian match in recent weeks on RAW as well.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This is negative stereotype of a typical wrestling fan a lot of people when they find out you are one it's hard for them to have an intelligent conversation with you

I can usually gauge within a few minutes, with wrestling and MMA fans, if I am able to have an intelligent conversation with them.

I can tell which wrestling fans think it is a little too real. And I walk away.

And with MMA fans I ask them who their favorite fighters are. And if they say someone like Tito, Chuck, Couture, or Royce, then I am done.

This happens quite often honestly. Happened at WalMart the other day looking at the wrestling DVDs.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Nobody listens to me if I talk about wrestling, politics, sports or yoga pants.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm a total WWE nerd. I'll admit it. I go to every RAW/Smackdown/PPV that's in Minneapolis. Even went to RAW in Baltimore when I went to DC on vacation back in July. I only own one WWE t-shirt though and no other merchandise. My fiancee on the other hand has/does own like 4-5 WWE t-shirts. It's a lot more fun when your significant other enjoys it as well so you can watch it together and have someone to talk to about it.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I can usually gauge within a few minutes, with wrestling and MMA fans, if I am able to have an intelligent conversation with them.

I can tell which wrestling fans think it is a little too real. And I walk away.

And with MMA fans I ask them who their favorite fighters are. And if they say someone like Tito, Chuck, Couture, or Royce, then I am done.

This happens quite often honestly. Happened at WalMart the other day looking at the wrestling DVDs.

I get Tito and Chuck, but why Randy and Royce?