Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'll be in the US end of May! YAY!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
That's right... for business... I'll be in San Diego the last week of May. I don't often get a chance to get to that side of the pond very often so...
1) if you're in the area, would love to meet. I'm limited to evenings or Monday the 26th all day. I'll be leaving on Friday.
2) I desperately want to walk into a card shop... haven't done so in years since they don't exist here in Europe.... I've been looking and in the down town area (where I'll be) I only see "Center City Sports Collectibles". Does anybody know this place? Been there? Worth it? I also saw "American Icon Autos"... same questions basically.
3) Eventhough I'm not a Padres fan, I was hoping to catch a game... unfortunately they're out of town... my hotel is only 5 minutes from Petco Park... how unfortunate to not to be able to get to a game... oh well.

Anyways, VERY happy to go to SD and who knows, meet up or see someone from the boards around the area.

Thanks!!! ;)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So the world tour has begun?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba-Y-1iRjJs
1779694_594940337264053_1932523354_n.jpg

Last edited:

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Thanks everyone... indeed very excited and would be great to see/meet some of you but I won't be very mobile as I'll be "stuck" in SD. I only have Monday off and the rest would be in the evenings.

PINE: LOL... world tour... ya, I wish!!!!

Well, please do let me know if you're in area at that time. Would be great! :)

Members online

Latest posts