Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great new piece today!!! 3,000 Hit Club Litho!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I absolutely love the Ron Lewis Lithographs. Amazing groups of players and they look amazing framed in my card room!! Puts me over 700 HOFer autos!!

Here is my latest pick up. Got it for a good price IMO from Legendary Auctions.

2ii12ga0.jpg

Hank Aaron
Lou Brock
Robin Yount
Stan Musial
Willie Mays
George Brett
Dave Winfield
Pete Rose
Al Kaline
Rod Carew
Yaz
Eddie Murray

Also signed by the artist, Ron Lewis

There are a couple of other 3000 hit club members' signatures too.

Paul Molitor
Cal Ripken, Jr.
Wade Boggs
Tony Gwynn

Let me know what you think.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I love those signed lithos! Sick pickup! For some reason I like the 3000 hit club more than the 500 homer club.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Great litho, can't go wrong with the 3,000 hit club.

Drew, that original 500 HR club litho is one of my favorite items ever made! I never get tired of seeing it.

I totally agree. I remember being a kid in 1988 and seeing the ads in Sports Collector's Digest (SCD, to everyone in the hobby) for the show in Atlantic City where these were signed in person. I wanted one so badly, but it wasn't remotely possible. Fast-forward about twenty years and I was able to buy one for myself. It's in my office and at least once a week I see someone get distracted by it. They'll be saying something while looking at it and then stop their sentence to say "um - what is that?" or even "is that what I think it is?"

Just an awesome piece and amazing conversation starter.

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
I do have the 500 HR Club Litho!! Here is mine...

They are going to look great together!!

Congrats! That's awesome! I think the art in the 500 piece is quite a bit better than the 3000 piece, which is why I haven't picked up that one. Still, they'll be fantastic side-by-side!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Great pick up. Both of those lithos are awesome and probably a solid investment if ever there was one in memorabilia

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts