Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Topps Tek

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
No........way

Wow. Kinda wish I collected a current player, might have to chase my team instead. Also, some of the comments are spot on

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Chances that Topps tries to please modern collectors AND nostalgic older collectors and fails to satisfy either?

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Definitely interesting. I wonder if this will be mirrored after a specific year or if it will just be a Moments and Milestones printed on Acetate.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Very interesting. I was not into the original set, but would be this time if it's like the 1998 version.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So I assume it'll be $50 for each mini with an auto per.

Sounds good to me especially since its replacing wbc I guess.

Now, as long as stadium club is$5 or less, kudos to topps!

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
What's the checklist? I wish Will Clark was in the initial set, as it seems like it would be a blast for player collectors.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Man, I would love for Gomes to be in this set. Short of having each of his HBPs chronicled in a new Moments & Milestones, this is the set I would love to see him in.

mancini79

Jul 9, 2010
Only way to relive the nostalgia is for collectors to hate this re-release only to love it 15 years later.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Wow, knew it was a matter of time.

Checklist? Man, I don't know if I want Belle in this or not hahaha

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
All for it! Love reincarnations of past products, especially since I wasn't actively collecting when the other series came out it gives me the opportunity to start fresh on the rehash haha

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
There is no way they can or will make anything close to 98 tek. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I hope Andre Dawson is in this set soooooooo badly and the more pattern variations the better! I am so excited for this, but my excitement will probably turn to disappointment when the checklist is released and Dawson is not in it.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I would be more than shocked if there are retired players in this. Although it is a set that has become a player collectors challenge, Topps does not appear to have the best decision makers. Look for a checklist filled with semi stars like Aramis Ramirez and James Shields. Good players but without the collecting fan base needed for the set to succeed. I'd love to be wrong

Latest posts