Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Check your junk boxes please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Most people should know by now that I am undertaking a goal of getting an autograph from everyone who played for the Mets. Well, a bunch of guys don't have any autos with the Mets, nonetheless cards of them on the Mets. Soooo to make a long story shorter, does anyone have any Mets logo cards, Shea Stadium cards, Citi Field cards or anything related to the Mets that are just garbage cards you wouldn't mind getting rid of? Not really looking for those 80s checklist cards or team leader cards that show players, but anything with the Mets logo, or Mets NY or batting helmet, whatever you guys have that you could help with would be great!! Thanks in advance for checking

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I probably have some, when I'm sorting through my cards I will keep an eye out. Send me a PM so it stays fresh in my mind

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
If you get that Gooden signed, I'll send you another. Should have sent 2 anyway.

Haha, I actually spent time with Doc a while ago, I don't see it happening again actually, unless something comes up, but right now I'm going after guys I don't have yet

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'd suggest designing a simple custom card with the Mets logo and space for a signature, similar to the way some TTMers have blank "Sweet Spot" style cards that are just a picture of baseball seams. Then as you get them in you can just print the player's name and years of service to the team on the back

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'd suggest designing a simple custom card with the Mets logo and space for a signature, similar to the way some TTMers have blank "Sweet Spot" style cards that are just a picture of baseball seams. Then as you get them in you can just print the player's name and years of service to the team on the back

Yeah, that could be a good idea, but then I might get it in my head that I need a complete set of my customs, and that could be bad, just a Mets logo card for guys that don't have Mets cards I think would suffice....for now, haha

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Most people should know by now that I am undertaking a goal of getting an autograph from everyone who played for the Mets. Well, a bunch of guys don't have any autos with the Mets, nonetheless cards of them on the Mets. Soooo to make a long story shorter, does anyone have any Mets logo cards, Shea Stadium cards, Citi Field cards or anything related to the Mets that are just garbage cards you wouldn't mind getting rid of? Not really looking for those 80s checklist cards or team leader cards that show players, but anything with the Mets logo, or Mets NY or batting helmet, whatever you guys have that you could help with would be great!! Thanks in advance for checking

I am pretty sure there is a base card in 2010 Topps that features Citi Field only.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Haha, I actually spent time with Doc a while ago, I don't see it happening again actually, unless something comes up, but right now I'm going after guys I don't have yet

Not available, but I got his auto at the National via the FCB booth :)

show10.jpg

Members online