Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help finding cards for my daughters crush's Birthday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
My daughter is going to a birthday party next weekend for one of her classmates. He is her "crush" and is very excited to go (btw, this is first grade). It turns out that his uncle is Carlos Torres, who is a pitcher for the Mets, and is his favorite baseball player. So i was thinking it would be really cool if she brought him cards of his favorite player, and earn her some bonus points in the process.

So do any of you happen to have any of his cards? I am unsure of how many cards he has. He has none on comc, and on ebay he has a card from 2009 bowman Sterling (as a member of the White Sox), and a japanese card that i am working on a deal with the seller. If by chance any of you can help me out, i would be extremely grateful.

LMK

heres a pic of his Bowman Sterling card. So expensive on ebay and i have no idea why.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 62

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That's cute about your little girl's crush. And great idea to get cards of the boy's uncle. If I had a card of him I'd send it to you.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
That's cute about your little girl's crush. And great idea to get cards of the boy's uncle. If I had a card of him I'd send it to you.

Thanks. I asked him this morning when I dropped Alie off. Then went home to start looking. And saw hardly anything. Granted, hes just a pitcher, and been with three clubs, so I cant imagine he'd be on many cards.

benishlv

Feb 28, 2014
Las Vegas
He was in Vegas with the 51s for a good part of last season. If he comes back I will check for any items that might show up. I believe I have his 2013 51s card if you need that.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
He was in Vegas with the 51s for a good part of last season. If he comes back I will check for any items that might show up. I believe I have his 2013 51s card if you need that.

He should be in the big league bullpen all year this year, and surprisingly enough, I don't even have any cards of him

Members online