Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My "steal" arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Found this on eBay and hit the BIN based on what I saw in the pictures. After reading it I was kind of nervous because it didn't say anything about me getting the cards in the picture. Just that it was about 100 cards. Anyways it came in the mail today.

Here is the link to auction

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251472704801?txnId=0

Here are pics of the cards
1395255382017.jpg

I'll go thru them and post pictures as I'm going. All will be fs or trade. Only keeping the Cubs stuff

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Here are some of the older cards

1395255919681.jpg
1395255931957.jpg
1395255945887.jpg
1395255958471.jpg

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Thanks guys! I was pretty excited to go thru them and see the Maris, Drysdale and others that I didn't know were in there. Not to mention the condition on most was better than I expected.
[MENTION=4259]CatdaddysCards[/MENTION] pm me your address

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Awesome score!
It amazes me how some eBay sellers are so incompetent to make an auction titled something as generic as "mixed baseball cards" and have a vague description that says, "about 100 cards."
What is wrong with people?

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Awesome score!
It amazes me how some eBay sellers are so incompetent to make an auction titled something as generic as "mixed baseball cards" and have a vague description that says, "about 100 cards."

I remember the days of finding bunches of these types of lots on eBay. Kind of thought those days were long gone but I guess I got lucky with this one.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Awesome score!

To a lot of people, baseball cards are indistinguishable from one another. If I found a lot of beanie babies somewhere and tried to sell them on eBay, I'd have no idea what I was doing, and quite possibly would end up doing what the seller of these cards did.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
To a lot of people, baseball cards are indistinguishable from one another. If I found a lot of beanie babies somewhere and tried to sell them on eBay, I'd have no idea what I was doing, and quite possibly would end up doing what the seller of these cards did.
You wouldn't search ebay to see if any of them were worth more than others?

Members online

Latest posts