Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF WTTF Bo Jackson, Eric Hosmer, Yordano Ventura and Adalberto Mondesi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Everything but base stuff. Please check my bucket, to see if there's anything of interest, and post what you have. Scans are appreciated. I'm mobile 90% of the time, so checking buckets isn't a great option for me.

padresfan9

Dec 8, 2013
Everything but base stuff. Please check my bucket, to see if there's anything of interest, and post what you have. Scans are appreciated. I'm mobile 90% of the time, so checking buckets isn't a great option for me.

Who has Ventura? Hosmer? THIS GUY!! I'm selling my ventura on ebay it Is a 2013 BC auto graded 9/10 and a sick Hosmer auto USA #/75, I'll trade the Hosmer it books $75. My trade value for it is $80

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Who has Ventura? Hosmer? THIS GUY!! I'm selling my ventura on ebay it Is a 2013 BC auto graded 9/10 and a sick Hosmer auto USA #/75, I'll trade the Hosmer it books $75. My trade value for it is $80

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Have a scan of the Hosmer? Only looking for raw or gem copies of Ventura. Not really interested in the perceived premium on a 9.

Members online

Latest posts