Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Bowman Chrome Jumbos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Im starin at a big allocation of this stuff, wondering "should I go for it?". 5 autos per box, but pricey. Hows this years' product looking from a prospector's POV?e

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Im starin at a big allocation of this stuff, wondering "should I go for it?". 5 autos per box, but pricey. Hows this years' product looking from a prospector's POV?e

Aside from what's shown on the sell sheets it's too early to tell, as this doesn't release until the fall.

If Tanaka has an auto in it that will likely be its' biggest selling point.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Price is same as last year. Have to check. But with allocation 4 hobby boxes to 1 jumbo box they will be pricey.

I have to order 4 hobby cases to get 1 jumbo case

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Price is same as last year. Have to check. But with allocation 4 hobby boxes to 1 jumbo box they will be pricey.

Did it seem like last year the hobby boxes/cases had better hits than jumbo?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

allstars

Mar 17, 2009

I think someone's puling your leg Andrew.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Every distributor is the same

I will say that all distributors aren't the same on a lot of this stuff. For 2014 Bowman for example, some folks (most I know) got 1:1 allocation hobby to jumbo. We got 3 Jumbo per 1 Hobby we bought. No clue why, but I sure as hell wasn't complaining....

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I will say that all distributors aren't the same on a lot of this stuff. For 2014 Bowman for example, some folks (most I know) got 1:1 allocation hobby to jumbo. We got 3 Jumbo per 1 Hobby we bought. No clue why, but I sure as hell wasn't complaining....

for the most part they are pretty much the same. regular bowman was 1 to 1, Chrome and Draft always suck

found my #s on BC, this is the same with of my guys

found my allocation #s
Allocation is 1 jumbo box for every 6 Foil Purchased.

So to get a case of jumbo I would have to buy 4 Hobby Cases

Last edited:

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
I've learned my lesson on Bowman products. On nothing else, but on Bowman.

I suppose the "Worth it?" question really really relies on the checklist for the autos, but that said, Topps ain't exactly releasing that before they expect commitment from the dealers. Which is why I'll be buying singles of Bowman and cases of other.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
for the most part they are pretty much the same. regular bowman was 1 to 1, Chrome and Draft always suck

found my #s on BC, this is the same with of my guys

found my allocation #s
Allocation is 1 jumbo box for every 6 Foil Purchased.

So to get a case of jumbo I would have to buy 4 Hobby Cases

that's crazy

Last edited:

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I went ahead and.ordered 4 cases I'd jumbo and a case of hobby. At 5 autos per box I might just bust some jumbo and see how it goes.

Members online

Latest posts