Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WWE's Test is dead.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Before anyone starts making dead wrestlers jokes, one of my best friends was a wrestler who passed away, take a moment and realize they are people and have family members and friends who are devastated today.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
I hate to stereotype, and in no way am I dishonoring his or anyone else's memory, but drugs are bad, mmmmmmmmmkay?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I remember when Test debuted with the WWF..

MOTLEY freaking CRUE was performing live on Sunday Night Head and Test was one of their roadies who had to deal with some fans during the performance or whatever. Then he teamed up with The Rock against Triple H.

I was never a huge fan of his to be honest. He just never entertained me all that much.

But I was saddened when I read yesterday that he was found dead. I wasn't shocked, I wasn't surprised. That's basically the world that I live in being a wrestling fan. I just watch, sit and wait for the next wrestler to die who has pissed their life and body away due to drug abuse. Not something that I really accept, I am sick of it. But I am used to it.

Part of what saddened me was the first thoughts that popped into my head. I first thought it was either suicide, heart failure due to steroid abuse, or an overdose of some kind.

It's sad that those are the first things that pop into my head when a wrestler dies. But that's where history has brought me. I don't remember the last wrestler who died of old age. Freddy Blassie? Stu Hart? It's always something tragic. Because these guys have lived in a lifestyle and culture to where they have to abuse drugs to even stay competetive in their field. It will only be a matter of time before another wrestler dies, then it will be another, then another. It will never stop.

I read the other day that Jesse Ventura wants WWE investigated. Which is kind of messed up in it's own right because you know a WWF Superstar from the 80's named 'The Body' was a hardcore juicer in his own right. So for him to be calling out Vince is kind of a hipocritical move, but a good move if you ask me. The drug abuse needs to stop. I know they have the newer 3 strikes and your out rule instituted. They DO have a WWE Wellness Policy, and wrestlers have been fired due to it. But I honestly think that if John Cena, HHH or any of the other top tier guys were to fail 900 drug tests they wouldn't be fired. The problem with the WWE's Wellness Policy and drug testing program is that it's done in house. They need an outside source doing their drug testing, which isn't the case to my knowledge. Vince does need investigated. He SHOULD have went to prison years ago for all of this stuff, but beat the charges.

Anyway, I am done talking about this.

I am just sick of wrestlers dying.

Some of my favorite wrestlers have died in the last few years, and I am effing sick of it.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
flightposite said:
WWE did an even worse job with PEDs than the MLB did. Way to fix the problem WWE...

To defend WWE slightly, he was let go due to PEDs a few years ago. Plus they put him in to rehab and paid for it. But I know they have faults, one of my best friends was employed there for quite some time just because they knew he would always provide a clean drug test to pad their stats.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I feel really eerie now. I was looking through somebody's bucket yesterday morning at their wrestling cards, and saw a Test/Eddie Guerroro event used mat card that I thought about getting.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Triple H wil die at a rather early age probably. He's been a hardcore steroid abuser, you can tell. He's already like 40 something. But I don't see him living a long life.

Don't know how recent this list is. I didn't read all through it.

Famous Wrestlers That Have Died Since 1985 Before the Age of 65
Chris Von Erich - 21
Mike Von Erich - 23
Louie Spiccoli - 27
Art Barr - 28
Gino Hernandez - 29
Jay Youngblood - 30
Rick McGraw - 30
Joey Marella - 30
Ed Gatner - 31
Buzz Sawyer - 32
Crash Holly - 32
Kerry Von Erich - 33
D.J. Peterson - 33
Eddie Gilbert - 33
The Renegade - 33
Chris Candido - 33
Test - 33
Adrian Adonis - 34
Gary Albright - 34
Bobby Duncum Jr. - 34
Owen Hart - 34
Yokozuna - 34
Big Dick Dudley - 34
Brian Pillman - 35
Marianna Komlos - 35
Pitbull #2 - 36
The Wall/Malice - 36
Emory Hale - 36
Leroy Brown - 38
Mark Curtis - 38
Eddie Guerrero - 38
John Kronus - 38
Davey Boy Smith - 39
Johnny Grunge - 39
Vivian Vachon - 40
Jeep Swenson - 40
Brady Boone - 40
Terry Gordy - 40
Bertha Faye - 40
Billy Joe Travis - 40
Chris Benoit - 40
Larry Cameron - 41
Rick Rude - 41
Randy Anderson - 41
Bruiser Brody - 42
Miss Elizabeth - 42
Big Boss Man - 42
Earthquake - 42
Mike Awesome - 42
Biff Wellington - 42
Brian Adams (Crush) - 43
Ray Candy - 43
Nancy Benoit (Woman) - 43
Dino Bravo - 44
Curt Hennig - 44
Bam Bam Bigelow - 45
Jerry Blackwell - 45
Junkyard Dog - 45
Hercules - 45
Andre the Giant - 46
Big John Studd - 46
Chris Adams - 46
Mike Davis - 46
Hawk - 46
Cousin Junior - 48
Dick Murdoch - 49
Jumbo Tsuruta - 49
Rocco Rock - 49
Sherri Martel - 49
Moondog Spot - 51
Ken Timbs - 53
Uncle Elmer - 54
Pez Whatley - 54
The Angel of Death - 54
Eddie Graham - 55
Tarzan Tyler - 55
Haystacks Calhoun- 55
Giant Haystacks - 55
The Spoiler - 56
Kurt Von Hess - 56
Moondog King - 56
Gene Anderson - 58
Dr. Jerry Graham - 58
Bulldog Brown - 58
Tony Parisi - 58
Rufus R. Jones - 60
Ray Stevens - 60
Stan Stasiak - 60
Terry Garvin - 60
Boris Malenko - 61
Little Beaver - 61
Sapphire - 61
Shohei Baba - 61
Dick the Bruiser - 62
Wilbur Snyder - 62
George Cannon - 62
Karl Krupp - 62
Dale Lewis - 62
Gorilla Monsoon - 62
Hiro Matsuda - 62
Bad News Brown - 63
Bulldog Brower - 63
SD Jones - 63
Wahoo McDaniel - 63

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Sam Banks said:
Triple H wil die at a rather early age probably. He's been a hardcore steroid abuser, you can tell. He's already like 40 something. But I don't see him living a long life.

Just wanted to point out that list isn't of people just from drug/steroid problems. Owen Hart is on it, as is Benoit. When I saw this list I thought that's what it was till I went through, so I'm sure there's at least one other person who might.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Card Magnet said:
[quote="Sam Banks":25kzu2th]Triple H wil die at a rather early age probably. He's been a hardcore steroid abuser, you can tell. He's already like 40 something. But I don't see him living a long life.

That list isn't of people just from drug/steroid problems. Owen Hart is on it, as is Benoit.[/quote:25kzu2th]

Well, those are still 2 wrestling tragedies.

Owen't fall. and you COULD blame Benoit's incident on former steroid abuse that made him go crazy. There has been talk of that.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Sam Banks said:
I read the other day that Jesse Ventura wants WWE investigated. Which is kind of messed up in it's own right because you know a WWF Superstar from the 80's named 'The Body' was a hardcore juicer in his own right. So for him to be calling out Vince is kind of a hipocritical move, but a good move if you ask me. The drug abuse needs to stop.

It is kinda weird, but... Jose Canseco is the one who brought the rampant steroid use in the MLB to light. Something about an insider being more believable or something, I dunno...

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
HHH turns 40 this yr,
Most of those wrestlers that died of steroids were doing other stuff as well.
yea, alot of those wrestlers didnt die because of riods..it was various reasons.

Even though you didnt state what they died of, a quick look you'd think all died because of roids.

It just comes down to the wrestling business takes its toll on the athletes one way or another.

Members online

Latest posts