Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Your favorite wrestlers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Who are your favorite wrestlers? Either now or any time..

All time mine is Bret Hart... And really the entire Hart Foundation. I also really like most of the guys who were in nWo like Hall, Nash, Hogan, Hennig, and Savage mainly. Plus so many ranging from the 80s until now, really like Flair too.

These days, I pretty much root for any of the guys left from the 90s or early 2000s - although there are not a ton guys like NAO, Undertaker, Goldust, Kane, Sting, RVD, Mysterio, and even HHH. I like Orton a little bit and liked seeing the sons of wrestler like DiBiase, The Usos, and his name slips me right now but Hennig's son. The Wyatt's are pretty cool too, and I know Bray is Mike Rotunda's son even though is never guess

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
All time favorite has always been HHH. I really became a huge fan during his Cerebral Assassin and Evolution days. Always preferred him as a heel too.

Was a huge fan of Punk until lately. Its not even the walkout that pissed me off, its his general XXXXty attitude he seems to have developed towards fans.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Current: Danielson, Shelly, Roode, Xema Ion, Ziggler, Devitt, Elgin, Kendrick, London, Aries, Moxley, Black, Reigns, Castagnoli & Johnny Gargano.

Past: Rick Rude, Curt Hennig, One Man Gang, Dino Bravo, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Brian Pillman, Big Boss Man, Honky Tonk Man, Ted Dibiase, Mike Awesome, Tracey Smothers, Louie Spicoli, Demolition, Mick Foley, RVD (in ECW), Abdullah the Butcher, Onita, Arn Anderson, The Destruction Crew (Wayne the Train Bloom & Mean Mike Enos) & Bobby Eaton. Plenty more. Probably why I've got the wrestling VHS collection I have.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Don't watch often now, so my list is from my youth:

The Rock
Sting
X-Pac/1-2-3 Kid
Mick Foley
Scott Hall/Kevin Nash nWo
The Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah
The Hardy Boyz
Lita
Booker T
DDP
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Ric Flair
Eddie Guerrero
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Ultimate Warrior
Hulk
British Bulldog

There's more, but these guys are at the top.

I'm sure I'd enjoy Daniel Bryan and a few others though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I was a huge CM Punk fan, but after all this, he can go XXXX himself.

Guys I like these days are Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Brock Lesnar, Santino Marella, Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Cesaro. So, not very many honestly. And I won't watch TNA to see Sabin wrestle. Ready for Adrian Neville to make the main roster, as well as The Ascension.

I am a hogan mark from way back. But he should go away.

The Midnight Express, Demolition, Hart Foundation were all my favorite tag teams.

Bret Hart, Macho Man, pre-Crow Sting, Norman Smiley, Shane Douglas, The Triple Threat, original NWO before it got over-saturated. Pre-Jesus Shawn Michaels. Go away dude. Cactus Jack, Sabu, Taz, Mike Awesome. Lance Storm.

Just to name a few.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I like HHH as a heel, but not in his current "Authority" role. (...although seeing Stephanie each week is a nice bonus.)

The original NWO was also good, until nearly everyone joined.

Old (old) shool, I have to cast my vote for The Sheik (the fire thrower, not the Iron Sheik) and Dick the Bruiser. Growing up in southern Indiana, we got most of our TV from Louisville, which meant a heavy dose of Jerry "the King" Lawler (and Lance Russell and Dave Brown on the Mic!)

Members online

Latest posts