Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

King B Discs- Looking for a couple high-quality scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Does anyone have a handful of these, and wouldn't mind sharing a nice high-quality scan for me? Specifically looking for 93 Griffey and Ripken, and 94 Griffey. PM me please! I'll be happy to send you something in return...

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
im fairly certain i have those but im at work until 6am. if noone replies to your post by the time i check this tomorrow ill get those scans for you.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Does anyone have a handful of these, and wouldn't mind sharing a nice high-quality scan for me? Specifically looking for 93 Griffey and Ripken, and 94 Griffey.
I just looked and there are tons of scans of the Griffeys and Ripken on eBay.
They may not be the high quality scans you need though.

Edit: I tried to link the groups of auctions from my iPad and it just gave a jumbled mess, so I deleted the links. You know how to search for them anyway.

Last edited:

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
I just looked and there are tons of scans of the Griffeys and Ripken on eBay.
They may not be the high quality scans you need though.

Edit: I tried to link the groups of auctions from my iPad and it just gave a jumbled mess, so I deleted the links. You know how to search for them anyway.

You're right, looking for a little bit better resolution than a screen grab on eBay. About 300 dpi would do it. Thanks though!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts