Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What wrestling stuff, if any, do you collect ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've got old magazines, a couple programs and then mostly DVD's / VHS / figures. Picked this figure up today (from the Shopko in Ely) :

#Believe

aekdb535

Jun 26, 2010
I think like most kids of the 80s I still have most of my well abused figured. I preferred the WCW stuff over the WWF, it was harder to destroy. I'd love to get some late 80s/early 90s PP but haven't taken the plunge.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
I don't actively collect anything but I have a big pile of magazines and 5 or 6 action figures still in the package pack away.

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
I used to collect magazines a bit and have always collected the figures... Very passively now, but if I see a good deal at a flea market or garage sale or something I'll get 'em - I really aim for the older guys now, I love the WWE classics line or atleast that's what I think it's called where they make the older guys.

Don't know how many I have... Maybe 500 or so, varying from the 80s LJNs, early 90s Hasbro, late 90s Jakks, and a bunch of whoever has been making them the last 10 years or so along with random oddballs here n there

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Does anyone collect the WWE figures loose? I think I have a bunch of them in a box somewhere I can dig out if needed

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
I still have a few of the thumb wrestlers, actual figures, the hogan large figure some magazines and (don't judge me) I still have 2 of the WWF wrestling ice cream bar wrappers

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I used to have every Kurt Angle figure produced, even the Toy Fair edition one. My best friend collected HHH and he and i would go "figure hunting" back in the day. We are talking a days worth of hitting every Kay Bee toy store, kmart, toys r us, walmart, and even drug stores/pharmacies that sold figures. We also would collect our favorites, and get the hard to find releases, like the Hardyz pack with Lita, and other short produced figures. I even made custom ones because it took Jakks Pacific forever to release a figure. I had a Hurricane Helms custom i made a good year or so before he actually had an official release. Ill have to dig up my pictures of the room i had (yes, a wrestling room).

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
My buddy collects the elite figures, and all of the DVDs. The weird thing is he collects the elites loose out of package because he likes how they display better. He bought 2 of the elite sized rings to display the figures. He also has a ton of figures from id say 96 and up. He has so many of the action figure little title belts that it is almost insane. Haha his collection is insane. He figure hunts every week at multiple Walmart, Kmart, Toys R Us, etc,.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'd show my video / DVD collection, but it'd take too long.

Members online

Latest posts