Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------------------TGIF Friday Morning Thread----------------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all ???

attachment.php

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Hoping my newest purchase arrives today. Tracking says it's in Tampa and started in Des Moines. That's a little backwards. I'll check later and hopefully it says out for delivery.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I check for vintage player GU, and I see one seller already has 14 of the 1/1 Canvas originals listed.

How can that be? (Not that you look for vintage GU, but that one person has 14 of the 1/1 Canvas originals.) Given that these have been officially released for something like 9 hours.

Edit: Never mind. Read the listing. It claims to the artist himself who had the cards returned to him from Topps. Still does not seem right.

Last edited:

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Good morning everyone. Just got Another 10% eBay bucks promotion for today only. Still holding onto 10% off coupon as well. Sounds like I need to go fishing in the deep water.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Fell asleep at 9 last night. This cold is kicking my butt this past week. I'm starting to feel better though. Going out of town later today. My girlfriend has a track meet tomorrow and my sister has friends there so we always try to go each year. Its easy to do when we don't have to pay for a hotel

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Good Morning Everyone!

Not sure if this was already discussed here but as a collector of Sportkings I'm not sure what to think of [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] taking over the brand. Not thrilled to hear people like Jadeveon Clowney and Johnny Manziel being included, they have no place in a Sportkings set. :?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone!

Not sure if this was already discussed here but as a collector of Sportkings I'm not sure what to think of [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] taking over the brand. Not thrilled to hear people like Jadeveon Clowney and Johnny Manziel being included, they have no place in a Sportkings set. :?

Sportkings isn't my favorite but if you saw my last group of Dawson cards I posted you saw some Sportkings, maybe Leaf will put some serial numbers on the cards instead of just stated print runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online