Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Minor League Baseball Caps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Hey Guys,

I'm looking to buy a MILB authentic hat by New Era...anyone have any favorites (in terms of logo, design etc.)? I'm looking for a black cap only.

LMK!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Chris, I'm in the Milb.com shop now and unfortunately, no Carolina Mudcats...still browsing...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I like the Corpus Christi Hooks hat but I don't think they come in black.Only colors I have seen have been white and navy blue.

jaymix79

Aug 10, 2008
I wear the Birmingham Barons cap all the time, it is black (like the Sox) with a White/Red Old English B I think!

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
jaymix79 said:
I wear the Birmingham Barons cap all the time, it is black (like the Sox) with a White/Red Old English B I think!

Hmm..I'm digging the Barons cap...do you know if the "outline" of the B is in red?

rebelsbaseball3

Aug 10, 2008
i get all my minor league stuff from starstruck.com .. they have a huge selection

for black hats, ive been rocking the kingston mets lately, as well as the casper ghosts (glows in the dark too.. kinda cool)

-Jay

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
rebelsbaseball3 said:
i get all my minor league stuff from starstruck.com .. they have a huge selection

for black hats, ive been rocking the kingston mets lately, as well as the casper ghosts (glows in the dark too.. kinda cool)

-Jay

Thanks. But unfortunately, they were all out of my hat size.

jaymix79

Aug 10, 2008
Messier2 said:
jaymix79 said:

Hmm..I'm digging the Barons cap...do you know if the "outline" of the B is in red?

It is a red outline to the cap, just a touch actually to make the "B" standout.

Members online