Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 Donruss Elite Extra Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vandybill

Sep 28, 2008
Still love this stuff!

Went to a card show that on the whole was a disappointment but found a box of Donruss EEE for $108.

In addition to the usual complete base set minus a card, I got the following hits:

Auto: Jordan Walden (#/794), Phillippe Aumont (#/674)
Aspiration Auto: Jon Gilmore (#/100), Madison Baumgarner (#/50)
Throwback Threads auto: Kellen Kulbacki (#/100)

They had one more box that I may have to make my way back for.

***Went back for the second box - he sold it to me for another $15 off since I bought a box yesterday so I paid $88 for this one.

Weird box in that it had no base autographs. It did have the following:

TOTC auto redemption #6 - JP Arencibia #/500
College Ties auto - David Price and Casey Weathers #/100
Collegiate Patches - Matt Mangini #/250
School Colors auto - Ross Detwiler #1/50
Status auto - Aaron Poreda #/50

I previously pulled a Price/Weathers auto and was psyched as I am a huge VU fan. The card was damaged and I took the chance by sending it back for replacement. Originally what I received in return was like a $15 card as the replacement but after sending that one back I received a Wendell Fairly auto #/50. Bottom line, I'm thrilled to pull another auto of the two Vandy guys.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Very nice break.... lovin' the Price/Weathers! I'm glad you were able to get another one since the first one was damaged.... but if the first hadn't been damaged you could have kept it and traded this one to me! LOL. I'm a big vandy fan as well.

I haven't broken any EEE but most breaks seem pretty decent, I might need to finally get some.

Congrats,
Casey

Members online

Latest posts