Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yeah!!! Finally found one of my white whales and won!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
glad to see you won that James. I was watching it but figured you were going for it so I didn't bid. I finally won a Duke 2004 Bowman's Best AU last week.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Nice find man, I remember you talkin about looking for that card back on the beckett boards. Good to see ya finally found it..and got a nice price :cool:

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
pghbuccos said:
glad to see you won that James. I was watching it but figured you were going for it so I didn't bid. I finally won a Duke 2004 Bowman's Best AU last week.

Nice! Thanks for not bidding on the card, I really really wanted it. As soon as he posted the auction I threw a bid on it so he wouldn't take it down incase someone else tried to have him end the auction early. Good job on your bowman's best au rookie :D , for the Bowman's best stuff I am still in need of the red auto /10. I have never seen one of those either :x , but ever once in a while I will see a green auto hit online and I try to pick up everyone of those I can. So if you see any green or red autos or the bowman sterling red 1/1 hit me up! Thanks bud!

James

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
prozac4312 said:
I made a KILLING off his Bowman's Best autos when they were hot...he still have any potential?

Not if he stays a pirate...
I remember when he came up and won like 10 straight,but I havent heard much about him as of late.

Great card op,always good to cross a whale from the list.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
tramers said:
I do collect DUKE but i do pass to you jjj due to what you do for USA.

I really appreciate that, I love serving in the Air Force. I have 11 down and 9 to go :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
if/when i find one in my mess you cost will be $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
just your address . will try to look tonite

Members online

Latest posts