Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS FS:Lot of 9 DORMAND POSTCARDS Yankees Dodgers Martin Coleman McDougald Furillo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I had attempted to compile a complete set of Dormand post cards but like most other sets I go after I quickly grew tired of the chase. I fell in love with the Kodachrome quality of these cards and the crystal clear images but sadly, its probably time for me to move on. These cards are from the 1951 to '55 time period and were made for the players to send them out to their fans as well as to be sold in the stadium souvenier centers.

For sale is a lot of 9 Dormands that I would love to see as a lot. I am asking for $65.00 OBO for the lot DELIVERED which is probably a lot less than I originally paid for them individually but hey...whats a guy gonna do right?

All of the cards pictured are included in the lot. Please let me know if you have questions.

martin_zps98a31d16.jpeg

woodling_zps54f3597b.jpeg

coleman_zpsb0033d49.jpeg

furillo_zpsc10e30ee-1.jpeg

reynolds_zps90493048.jpeg

sainarmsabovehead_zps7b10a65a.jpeg

mcdougald_zps792a1097-1.jpeg

gorman_zps22e31e6b.jpeg

collinsnopatch_zpsfdf3a523.jpeg

Members online