Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Small local DFW area all-around show 4/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
he tables were so inexpensive, that I know a bunch of card dealers, including myself, are setting up next Saturday 4/5 at this event. Note the hours are 9 Am to 1 PM.
North Dallas Toy Show
Saturday, Apr 5 9:00a to 1:00p
Valley View Center Dallas, TX.
Valley View Center is a super-regional shopping mall located at Interstate 635 and Montfort Road in north Dallas, Texas
Toy Show featuring Hot Wheels, Action Figures, Comic Books, Collectible Toys, Pokemon Yu-Gi-Oh trading cards, sports cards, Star Wars, Star Trek, coins, Matchbox cars and more... 1st Saturday of every month...
Hope to see you next Saturday
Rich

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Saturday only sadly. Next DFW area show will be Sunday 4.27, just got the email last night. Will post more details beginning next week

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Saturday only sadly. Next DFW area show will be Sunday 4.27, just got the email last night. Will post more details beginning next week

I'm going to be in town Sunday for the NASCAR race and it looks like it might be rained out. Any local shops opened in the area on Sundays?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Think there will be much baseball cards? Sounds like a collectables type thing and sports cards is a side thing. Maybe I'm reading your post again differently than I did the first time.

I'll still swing through. Hope a few Belles are there ;)

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
To answer the 1st question, yes Cards are not the primary function; however at the table rate, a bunch of us card dealers signed up. I will put up a post later but there will be a pure card show on 4.27 To answer the 2nd question, Nick's at the strip mall in the southwest corner of Coit and Campbell is open Sunday. That is a very friendly collector store. Rich

Members online

Latest posts