Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Victory set finally scanned Scan Heavy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
Hey Guys,
Rainy day today so I finally sat down and scanned all the cards Topps sent me. I haven't seen a thread on any forums with all the scans so I figured I would post them up. I must say this is the coolest thing I have ever won and likely ever will. I am a big fan of fantasy baseball so when the promotion came out, I bought around $40 bucks worth of codes and justed with it through the contests up and downs and eventually came in 2nd despite only winning 2 monthly prizes and not finishing higher then 7th those months. I have sold a few of them but I don't have the time to run to the post office like other guys so I couldn't really dump mine like others did. I still kept the scans of the ones sold as like I said, it was pretty cool to win these things. Thanks for looking

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Interesting that a couple players decided to sign in blue, and everyone else in silver.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, also noticed that Montgomery has 2 cards with 2 different pics... I think these were signed when the players were signing the bowman blacks.. I kept in touch with a few of the other season winners and many were expecting some sticker autos on a rushed set but I think topps did well on this.. better then we ever expected.

50thRoundPick

Nov 22, 2011
Thanks for posting the pictures - awesome stuff. How did you end up with two of some players?

As for colors, this helped answer a question for me: I have a base Bowman Chrome autograph of Jose Peraza signed in silver (all other I've ever seen are blue). Now I figure he used the same pen he was using on these cards until someone told him to switch.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Thanks for posting the pictures - awesome stuff. How did you end up with two of some players?

As for colors, this helped answer a question for me: I have a base Bowman Chrome autograph of Jose Peraza signed in silver (all other I've ever seen are blue). Now I figure he used the same pen he was using on these cards until someone told him to switch.

How does it look in silver?Scan?

darkman

Aug 7, 2008
Because I came in 2nd place I was due 140 cards and the set has less then 140 so they threw in doubles of some guys. What's weird is that I didn't get some guys.. I know I didn't get Glasnow, Chris Anderson, Justin Williams and maybe a few others

Members online

Latest posts