Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know theeboz on Ebay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
He has an Adam Cowart X and Blue that he has been listing with a high BIN for just over a year now. Initially it was 99.99 BIN/BO and i offered $30 for it then which was more then the going rate. Now he listed them again and has them at 59.99 BIN/BO so i offer $15 which is more then fair seeing they both only sell for like a buck each. Seller declines, so i send a polite message asking what they were looking for on them and that my offer was well above the going rate and that i collected Adam Cowart and was willing to pay a little more. Well he wont budge on the price which sucks. This normally wouldnt bug me since i own probably most of whats been pulled and they dont show up often. I know what most will say, if i really want it ill pay the asking price. I was hoping someone here maybe knows him personally and could talk some sense into him? :)

Cowart Auction

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Dealt with him in the past and they/he has always been high. LITERALLY!!

GL Ken.
I'd just let that one sit and wait on others or wait for it to go to auction.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Russ S. said:
Dealt with him in the past and they/he has always been high. LITERALLY!!

GL Ken.
I'd just let that one sit and wait on others or wait for it to go to auction.

ive been waiting a year and a half for it to go to auction. :lol:

I hope he eventually just realizes that my offer is the best he will get.

Members online

Latest posts