Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

and a miggy mlb logo patch appears UPDATE 250 more to spend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Re: and a miggy mlb logo patch appears

"
The buy-it-now has been set as a sort of 'idealised' figure, but I welcome all offers in order to really gage what the card might be worth to

Miggy/Tigers/Marlins fans, and I will certainly seriously consider all reasonable offers."

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008

Id first start with what you are willing to pay for it. What is it worth to you? Once you determine that ##..... place the offer.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH

Obviously he's reaching with a high BIN like that...I'd say half that would still be a bit absurd...at auction, I don't see that card crackin' more than about $350.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008

agree with prozac mig, this is a 200-400 card at absolute best. Its a 2004 fleer for one, which smells anyway you slice it with the bankruptcy back then.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008

Personally, I think it's pretty ugly and if I was really in the market for a logo and knew I was only going to be able to afford 1, I'd pass on this one and wait for the next. Logos are normally MUCH better looking than that one. And they normally don't come with a G+ price tag.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD

trevordchi said:
Personally, I think it's pretty ugly and if I was really in the market for a logo and knew I was only going to be able to afford 1, I'd pass on this one and wait for the next. Logos are normally MUCH better looking than that one. And they normally don't come with a G+ price tag.

I, for one, am a fan of Fleer EX. Was the set that got me into collecting (not this exact one an earlier year). It appears to be one of the nicer Miggy autographs I have seen as well..

Make an offer that you can afford, whats the worst that can happen?

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009

Card is worth no more than than $400 at auction. With that said, if a Miggy player collector decides he absolutely has to have it, there is no telling what the card is worth. Such is the advantage of BIN/BO. A card is worth exactly what 1 person is willing to pay for it.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
i wpuldnt send $400 US Dollars to someone in New Zeland
I'd pay at least $400 for a private concert with Flight of the Conchords.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008

I always wonder how and why people in places like New Zealand get cards like this. Hong Kong or Japan, I can understand, even Korea. And places like Finland and Sweden for hockey cards. An American expats are all over. But it's still weird to me to see the seller of an item like this from places like NZ, Australia, Greece, etc.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

i have contacted the seller, he said he would only consider offers in the mid to high hundreds, i really only have around 400 dollras to spend to it looks like I wont be getting this unless I can sell some stuff which I am attempting to do

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA

miguelcabrera said:
i have contacted the seller, he said he would only consider offers in the mid to high hundreds, i really only have around 400 dollras to spend to it looks like I wont be getting this unless I can sell some stuff which I am attempting to do
My advice is wait for another one, if your going to get one, get a decent one, and not a crappy one that you will end up massively overpaying on.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008

Dude, your nuts if you even pay the $400 that you have. There are many other logos out there.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008

Well, under normal circumstances I'd make a run at that, but I tried my hand at Hold Em last night and lost around $400 real quick

Good luck if you go for it. That card is probably worth $300 and that's being generous. Mine cost $350 IIRC correctly and that was years ago when there were very few Cabrera logos on the market. Others have since sold for $160-$200ish

Members online

Latest posts