Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help shipping a bobblehead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
What is the best/safest way to ship a bobblehead if you don't have the original box it came in? I have an old Wisconsin Badgers Basketball Bobblehead that I have had for quite some time just sitting around. I'm a Gophers fan so I really have no use for it at all and figured since they made the Final Four that maybe I could get rid of it now. Any help is appreciated!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I would also say a thin cut of bubble wrap between the head and the spring should also help keep the head from moving around too much, but you have to be really careful about putting it in and everything

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
If no bubble wrap, use newspaper. Stuff the box full so it can't move around. Less movement = less likely to break. Like Scott said, make sure you secure the head good.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
Do you have a UPS store close by? If so, they will package it for you. I usually avoid the UPS Store here like the plague because they are so expensive, but if I am shipping something very fragile, I will consider them since I am paranoid about not securing it correctly. And if they package it and it does get broken, they can't blame it on you for not packaging it correctly (as a way to avoid paying out the insurance claim).

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dinWYzIjCdQ

This is a good video that a member of a bobblehead forum made that he sends out with every bobblehead purchase he makes

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online