Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD Ballpark Collection--Anyone Busted Any Of This?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I went to local hobby today and bought a pack/mini box of UD Ballpark Collection and 10 packs of Bowman Chrome for $69.I knew the owner likely busted a box of Bowman Chrome, pulled the autograph, and decided to dump what was left, but the UD Ballpark Collection was too tempting, and he was selling it for $50 on a separate table.

I caved in and pulled a Kuo (Dodgers pitcher) jersey/button 1/10, Lee/Oswalt dual swatch, and Johnson, Hamels, Kazmir and Sabathia quad swatch.Sadly, UD only put the Kuo inside a sleeve and a corner was still dinged.Good break on this stuff?Is Kuo even on the Dodgers roster anymore?

Pulled a Angels prospect X-fractor, Cueto "rookie" and a bunch of vet refractors out of the Bowman Chrome.Is it really necessary to make another Jay prospect card after he had one in '06?I must say the X-fractors look sharper than the ones I pulled out of standard Bowman earlier in the year, although they still have those ugly lines.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yeah, looks pretty sweet even thought I don't collect Kuo.Still not happy about the dinged corner though.

No, I'm stuck using library computer.Instead of buying a computer an scanner I keep buying more cards.I can't resist the crave to buy more.Just bought a case of Bowman Chrome for under $490.

Kuo is on the Dodgers roster to the best of my knowledge, although he was only in 42 games (not sure if he's on the DL or not).Had a good season.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Kuo. It should sell high.

If the Angel's player from Bowman Chrome was Trevor Reckling, I would be interested in it.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
ryanhoward06 said:
Nice Kuo. It should sell high.

If the Angel's player from Bowman Chrome was Trevor Reckling, I would be interested in it.

Not Reckling.Think his name is Fish.I saw some of the other button cards sell on eBay and they didn't bring much.The Wood from the set only brought $35 and change.

Members online

Latest posts