Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some fun pickups today at the Cedar Rapids show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I will continue to update this post...

scan0272.jpg

scan0276.jpg

These came in at a whopping 25 cents each (and yes that is the silver Arod from 97 Pacific, suposedly quite rare)
scan0277.jpg

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
WOW, nice stuff. My family is From Cedar Rapids (mom and dad) and my grandparents, aunts, and uncles live there.

Glad to see you did so well at the show!

skrip

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Top left is /201, Griffey Power Plus is one of my favorite insert sets of all time, Gooden/200, and Pujols /100
scan0278.jpg

A_Pharis

WOW! Those silver Pacifics carry quite a multiplier in th eprice guides. I believe Beckett has the Silver at 50x BV of the regular issue.
Problem is... no one would EVER pay NEAR that amount. I'd say you did about par for the course on it.

Nice find, though.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
A_Pharis said:
WOW! Those silver Pacifics carry quite a multiplier in th eprice guides. I believe Beckett has the Silver at 50x BV of the regular issue.
Problem is... no one would EVER pay NEAR that amount. I'd say you did about par for the course on it.

Nice find, though.

I would buy scrub players all day for .25, let alone the Arod.

A_Pharis

tonsofcommons said:
A_Pharis said:

Nice find, though.

I would buy scrub players all day for .25, let alone the Arod.

It's a great buy, no doubt -- especially for ARod.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
HAHA E-Pix...

No, it was at the Clarion on 33rd. one day show. Like it cuz I usually get some good pick ups.

Here are some more.

Second Row /250, First Row /150, Jones Pristine Refractor 149/149

scan0282.jpg

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Pretty good Pickups in FB too... I will only post 2 cards here, $7.00 for the pair...

scan0281-2.jpg

BV 36 & 25 respectively.

No more FB, sorry! :^)

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
notjomommasclint said:
nice to see iowa getting mad props!1!!!!1 butter burgers kick major behind...

fantastic pickups... i love the quarter boxes you can absolutely kill it on % to book.!. you didnt grab any of that from a bigger balding guy with greasy hair named bob did you?

Not this show, but he is AWESOME!

From Lincoln Nebraska. My buddy and I went over to his shop and spent a whole Saturday looking through his stuff and only made it 1/5 of the way through.

I am planning on another run over there soon.

Members online

Latest posts