Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bad moon rising

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
Well, the Astros have to start off the season with the Yankees here in Houston. This can lead to no good for sure. So we'll start off 0-3. Then it's 3 days against Mike Trout. Sigh. 0-6 for sure. On the good side, great tickets will be easy to get. Nolan Ryan throws first pitch, and that will be the best thrown ball for months. (Biggio catching). May as well come home just after. If pain makes you stronger, we're a community of giants. Feel for us!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Where my Hoes at? 5-0 Astros so far...:cool:

And I know the last coupla of years and the next coupla are tough to take, but at least they're on the right path. They've got a ton of talent either starting out or on the way so eventually it SHOULD start to work out, like it has for KC, to some extent.

I actually feel worse for teams that always end up in the middle and never make headway either way. The Brewers, Mariners, Twins and especially the Rockies fit that mold. They each have a couple great pieces but not enough total Talent to make the post-season regularly...

Members online

Latest posts