Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

COMC is back up! Anyone got some funny makes to share?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
They said there could be missing/erroneous info. Anyone have any funnies they'd like to share?

Mine? Javier Baez is now Jay Baller. :)

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
They said there could be missing/erroneous info. Anyone have any funnies they'd like to share?

I'm still trying to figure out how they thought identifying players by the first two letters of their first and last names was a good idea.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI

Part of the COMC Challenge was player ID, where they asked for the first two letters in the first and last name. Another was team ID. Looks like that will be how they're breaking down and organizing their data, since you have two Cubs players with the letters Ja Ba in their names.

I wish they were still offering store credit for taking the challenges; their database needs all the help they can get but it'll be a tough sell to convince users to contribute hundreds and hundreds of hours of free data entry.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
The price/incentive they were offering wasn't enough for me to do the work the first time around. They need to hire people to do it and actually pay them.

Members online

Latest posts