Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does Bryan win the belt at mania?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
He's been XXXXed with for so long yet is amazingly over beyond belief that it SHOULD seem blatantly obvious he will win.

But this is wwe and I wouldn't be shocked if batista leaves with the strap leading a lengthy feud with Bryan. I assume it was written into his contract when he agreed to return.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Honestly, I'd love to see Bryan get screwed again just to watch the IWC explode! I've been hoping that Punk returns and costs Bryan the strap and those two can feud.

That said, Bryan has to win the belt to complete his story of redemption. It's bad storytelling and writing if he loses and I'm pretty sure another main event ppv loss would pretty much be the deathblow to his character.

However, I think one of these two scenarios will happen: he will lose to HHH in their match and get put in the main event by Vince (or possibly guest host Hogan) to make it a fatal four way or HHH puts himself in the main event after losing to Bryan.

Bryan beating HHH twice at Mania would definitely boost his star profile bigtime and push HHH and Authority as even more scumbaggy heels

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Ive lost interest in Bryan.

It's a good thing he's a great wrestler because he's terrible on the mic.

At this point I'd rather see Evolution battle it out for the strap in the triple threat.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No. HHH will win the belt in a fatal 4 way at WM.

Think about it (before you say the WWE would NEVER do this at Wrestlemania). They've already got our money. We all have the WWE Network. They aren't going for a slaying on the buyrate. HHH will get the belt. The reaction, it'll be beyond epic.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Triple H isn't going to win the belt. Either Daniel Bryan will walk out champion or Randy Orton will retain it.

Members online

No members online now.