Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contenders 12 Box Case Group TEAM Break Cancelled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
(Approved by Blanning71, Thanks!)

Hey guys, some may not know me but this will be my first group break! I have seen these for a few years now but never got involved in many. But I have the itch to bust some Contenders but too cheap to take the risk right now! So what better way to relieve the itch than busting some and then getting rid of it 1 2 3 like I would on eBay! Haha. If anyone wants to check, I have over 2500 eBay feedback for reference since this is my first group break.

Here are the details.

12 box case break of Contenders Baseball.

I will follow Andrews model, 29 slots Braves + Basketball is one slot, no Rays slot.

I will set up a USTREAM Room for the live break. I will try to do it it one sitting for you guys. If we can get this quick enough, I am currently on a break and would be able to ship these out pretty soon since I will have a ton of time to sort the cards. I will break the case the DAY I GET THE CASE!

One slot is equal to one team, which will be picked at random using a random number generator. Pretty much the standard of all group breaks, I will ship quickly and safely for you. I am just looking to have some fun and then you guys get the cards of your team.

(Update, got a slightly better price) Each slot will now be: $49.00, if you buy 2 or more slots the slots will then be 47.00 for every slot after the first (i.e. 3 slots = 49.00 + 47.00 + 47.00)

You will get all the cards of your team. If a card features more than 1 player, then the player on the left is the team that the card will be assigned to.

Paypal is accepted! If you need to pay with a money order, please contact me first (AIM Adhesiveness1, email [email protected]). Just send me a PM with how you would like to pay and I will send you the info (depends if you pay via CC or paypal balance)

Please post which slot(s) you would like!

Payment can be made at any time, as soon as possible is preferred so that the case can be bought up ASAP! If the break for some reason does not get filled, you will be refunded promptly of course.

Thanks
Tom

5. aw00d05
6. MGiuseffi
7. bhelser1981
9. numba1yankeefan
10. numba1yankeesfan
12. whityscards
17. Nikobaseball
24. whityscards
25. RANGERS25
28. MGiuseffi

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Re: Contenders 12 Box Case Group TEAM Break! Get your slots!

Please put me down for two. #6 & 28 please. :D Mike

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Re: Contenders 12 Box Case Group TEAM Break! Get your slots!

gotcha Mike you are in. Spread the word to get this filled! Would like to bust this by Friday if possible!

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Contenders 12 Box Case Group TEAM Break Get your slots 10/29

AWESOME. Thanks man!

17 please :D :D

Zach

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008

This isn't happening I'm assuming?

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY

doesnt look that way, keeping it up till the weekend to close

I would love to do some group breaks though so if anyone has any wants and there is a consensus Ill run whatever you guys want

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008

Johan Santana #57 said:
doesnt look that way, keeping it up till the weekend to close

I would love to do some group breaks though so if anyone has any wants and there is a consensus Ill run whatever you guys want

Do I get a free spot if this one doesnt work out? :D :D
Mainly a joke, I'm not greedy. ;)

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY

Ok this break will not be happening. I am officially closing it.

What would you guys like to break, I am open for anything.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts