Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

auto 3x5 index cards, of active players....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
a few years ago my wife and i went to tampa bay rays fan fest. and i got ALOT of autographs on index cards because i didnt have enough baseballs for everyone. my question is, how collectible or sought after are active player autos on index cards?

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
For current players they aren't sought after at all (with the exception of flightposite's obsession with a Glen Perkins signed index card), but I like collecting them. They are versatile, easy to store, and in the right display they look fantastic.

Craig

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Craig - 21hawk said:
For current players they aren't sought after at all (with the exception of flightposite's obsession with a Glen Perkins signed index card), but I like collecting them. They are versatile, easy to store, and in the right display they look fantastic.

+1

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Depending on the size of the autograph, they are perfect for making into a custom card.

If you're into that sort of thing.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
i deff appreciate the input. i got guys like longoria and upton and etc. and i was going to do the whole display thing, but my life is so hectic now i dont have time and instead of them sitting here i was going to put them on ebay or trade them away. im best probally just to hold onto them

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
james5348 said:
i deff appreciate the input. i got guys like longoria and upton and etc. and i was going to do the whole display thing, but my life is so hectic now i dont have time and instead of them sitting here i was going to put them on ebay or trade them away. im best probally just to hold onto them

That's your best option. The amount you got for them wouldn't make it worthwhile.

I've got 2 or 3 Morneau index cards I'm doing the same thing with. Someday I'll put them in a display.

Craig

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Glad you brought this up as I was just going to do this as well.I am going to also do it for nascar drivers as well as other sports and maybe the chance celebrity.Just mainly on people I don't have things for them to sign.Who knows...maybe one day some card company can buy them at auction and make cuts out of them and it will put my great great grandkids through college.Not likely though.

Members online

Latest posts