Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WM 30 Predictions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Wrestlemania 30 predictions:

Pre-Show Tag Title Match: Rybaxel wins, taking advantage of the break up of the Real Americans (so Castignoli can rise to the top of the singles ranks).

Diva's title free for all: Summer Rae wins title. Could also see Naomi winning it, but with Summer Rae & Natayla having heat right now, I see them putting the strap on Summer Rae.

HHH / Danielson. I still think Danielson wins, but, if HHH wins, due to hijinks, Hogan will put Danielson in the title match (since he is the host). Otherwise, Danielson will win after HBK superkicks HHH by accident, with HHH putting himself in the title match, later on during WM30, because it's best for business.

Shield vs. Kane & NAO's: Shield. Only way I see the Shield loses is if Dean or Tyler Black screw up, thus breaking up the Shield, which, right now, would be foolish, as much as they all deserve the mega pushes.

Taker vs. Lesnar: Taker. Lesnar will be busted open. Taker will. It's gonna be a legit brawl and should be a classic.

Andre Battle Royal: Last 4 in; Big E, Ziggler, Rusev & Big Show. Rusev eliminates Big Show to get the victory, setting up their feud.

Bray Wyatt vs. Cena: Hopefully Wyatt. Then Cena can get the payback at Extreme Rules in a no DQ type match, or he could get 'hurt' there and make his comeback at SummerSlam and get the win over Bray there.

WWE Title Match, Orton vs. Batista vs. HHH vs. Danielson: HHH wins. Crowd stunned. For anyone who says, "Well, WWE wouldn't screw the fans over at their biggest event of the year," guess what ? They've already got our money for the WWE Network. The buyrate on WM30 isn't gonna be huge, because of this. Plus, this gets more mileage out of the Authority, Danielson making the chase for the Title, introduces Sting tomorrow as the GM of Raw (to thwart the effort of unfair play of the Authority) and give fans more reasons to forget CM Punk ...

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Divas - AJ retains

HHH/Bryan - HHH wins

Main event - Orton retains in a fatal four way

Taker/Brock - Taker

Tag team - Rybaxel

Shield/Authority - Shield

Battle Royal - no idea

Cena/Wyatt - LOLCENAWINS

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Ryback & Curtis Axel vs. The Real Americans vs. Matadores vs. The Usos
Winners: The Usos

Divas free for all
Winner: Summer Rae will win via cheap shot or taking advantage of chaos

HHH vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: HHH by some sort of screw job or double DQ, either way I think both will end up in the main event this requiring Stone Cold as special enforcer

Shield vs. Kane & NAO
Winners: Shield will take it as much as I wanna see a NAO win

Andre Memorial Battle Royal
Winner: Ret Mysterio

Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
Winner: undertaker has to take it.. Streak isn't over yet

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
Winner: somehow Wyatt will take it in a break from the norm

Orton vs. Barista vs. HHH vs. Bryan
Winner: HHH will win tonight and lose it to Bryan tomorrow on Raw

I kinda don't see how it's gonna take up 4 hours or 4 1/2 if the tag match is in the pre show

Members online

Latest posts