Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

04/7 RAW Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Any predictions for tonight?

I think either Brock and Heyman open the show or Taker does

Will we see Sting tonight as the post-Mania surprise return?

What happens with Bryan?

It's gonna be a kickass show!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Taker comes out as American Bad Ass and sting challenges him next year.;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
It's looking pretty likely that Taker was injured during the match, but, the finish had been decided before the match started.

Source: Pwinsider.com

It is being reported that Vince McMahon actually was not in attendance during the main event of last night’s WrestleMania 30 pay-per-view. Word is that Vince left the venue, riding in the ambulance with The Undertaker as he was taken to the hospital after his match with Brock Lesnar. There was fear that he suffered a serious neck injury as well as concussion.

The injury happened early on during the match. We’re told Paul Heyman and Broick Lesnar also went to the hospital with ‘Taker. Vince left Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in charge of running the rest of the show.

In regards to who knew about the finish to The Undertaker vs. Lesnar bout, it is being reported that only four to six people were aware of the finish prior to the show. They included Triple H, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar.

...my guess is the belly-to-belly suplex is what injured him

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So if that's the case, the injury would have nothing to do with the outcome if it was planned before show.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
wwe.com is saying Taker suffered a "severe concussion", was kept overnight and released earlier today.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
What an AWESOME crowd tonight!
Is it safe to say that bryan is as over as Austin and rock were during their time?

Last edited:

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Don't think he's to that level ... YET. It's getting closer. If that reaction was all the time, all year, then he'd be at that level.

Love the Wyatt's though. They're golden and Brodie Lee keeps getting better and better.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
The man they call LES NAR is out now w/Paul E. Should be good ... maybe this sets up a Sting / Lesnar match ? Thinking out loud ...

Members online