Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread (R.I.P. Ultimate Warrior) ^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. Excuse me, but this is what I posted on FB just now:

When you wake up in the morning, you're not suppose to cry, in utter shock, disbelief and numb to the fact that another one of your 'heroes' has passed away. Especially when he was JUST on your television screen, giving a great speech and finally being accepted back into the good graces of his peers of the sport you love. I feel so incredibly numb, but my prayers go out to his wife, Dana and their two young daughter's. They all seemed to have such a unique and powerful bond and love, that is now broken.

R.I.P. James Hellwig, aka, The Ultimate Warrior.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

89cf1d57-8cb8-46eb-b188-d1354dfad239_zpsb5697ed3.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Bleh...back from the dr and I'm out of work for at least another month. Moral of the story is : don't burn your legs!

Damn dude, I was cutting metal during a sculpture class in college and my pants caught on fire from the sparks, burned my left leg up pretty bad, so I know it sucks. Hope everything is ok.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good morning gents!

@klute14 - You going after that Belle/Rice dual auto in Museum? It's a redemption but I'm guessing will eventually get made but who the hell knows. On another note, why is Belle and Rice now on SO many cards together?!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Not much is better than waking up to get ready for class, only to have an email letting you know that the class is cancelled. I was pretty excited by that news since I didn't get much sleep last night. Granted I didn't go back to bed, but I would have been zoning out during class this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts